Thursday, 16 June 2016

Just a few days now to make sure everything is ready to go.

Just a few days now to make sure everything is ready to go.

I just checked the weather forecast for Atlanta for the day we arrive, and it's supposed to be sunny, with a high of 32C, and a low of 21C.

I can't do online checkin for the flight yet - I have to wait until 24h before departure.

I called Eaglerider Atlanta Harley today to ask them to set the preload on the rear suspension to suit our combined rider/pillion load, just to try and save messing about with it after we pick the bike up from them.

Taxi is booked for the UK end to take us to and from Heathrow, and is picking us up at 7am on the day.

I'm gonna try and not do my usual thing of "leaving everything till the last minute" - we'll see!

more later...

2 comments:

  1. Bon voyage. May you have calm seas and clear sailing..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to pics as well....

    ReplyDelete