A quick wash n brush up and we're don in the lobby to take the hotels courtesy shuttle bus back down to downtown Nashville.
I'd already spotted a place to try for food this evening - Jacks Bar-B-Que.

We get a table downstairs, right by the window - so plenty of people watching can be done whilst we enjoy our Tennesee Pork Sandwich and 'slaw. Cheep n cheerful but very tasty none the less.
After the eats, we take a stroll along 2nd avenue, where theres even more music venues, eaterys and shops.

below: How much is that Drummer in the window? (woof woof)I'd already spotted a place to try for food this evening - Jacks Bar-B-Que.

We get a table downstairs, right by the window - so plenty of people watching can be done whilst we enjoy our Tennesee Pork Sandwich and 'slaw. Cheep n cheerful but very tasty none the less.
After the eats, we take a stroll along 2nd avenue, where theres even more music venues, eaterys and shops.

above: The Happy Drummer!








I thought they would have let you sit in for a couple of numbers!
ReplyDeleteYeh how hard can out be eh?
Delete